Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Caveat

My blog's not going to be solely about the AT Cure, much less only about living space, but for the time being, The Cure it will be!  Not only have I signed up for it, but yesterday was my first consultation with a most excellent designer, who came to my home and before my eyes,  pulled together a concept and plan for my bedroom that I could never have achieved alone. Well, more accurately, she took my own timid little plan and elevated it beyond my dreams. I am high as a kite with her ideas, and am now off to Beckerly Lumber to buy the Benjamin Moore paints for sample boards. . . .
Oh, and I suppose this must be done: here are some pictures of the bedroom's current state:







---And I note that blogs' time lines are linear upside down. This is pretty disconcerting because my excuses for the chaos pictured are down at the bottom instead of before these photographs. . . .  

On the other hand,  this elected exposure to [potentially] anyone, anywhere on the planet, is giving me a bearable lightness of being--like coughing up one of your deepest and darkest to your shrink. (Hey there, Fred.)

No comments: